Midwest Horse
March 28, 2024, 12:33:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Midwest Horse

Home Help Gallery Login Register  

Uh Oh

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uh Oh  (Read 645 times)
Mass

Sam, I am.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2009, 02:28:57 pm »

Okay, so when I go into Windows it has a command and when I hit that the black DOS box pops up. Is that what I should be typing this in?

and Tbitt, I can read your IM, but I can't respond to it. I can read some sections, but can post nothing. Oh, and it is all green still.
Report Spam   Logged
BUC
ADMIN

Tenth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2009, 02:35:07 pm »

GROWL. I'm still banned.

Yes Mass, type in the black box. Actually you can just cut and paste...but make sure you close your browser before you run it.

Maybe he changed it back to green. We talked about it but I thought he was going to leave it blue until I got there so I'd know I was at the right place, LOL.
Report Spam   Logged
Tbitt

Vicious Misty - Put'en the smack down on baby Kal

Tenth year Anniversary Windows User Level 5
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2009, 02:46:08 pm »

Okay, so when I go into Windows it has a command and when I hit that the black DOS box pops up. Is that what I should be typing this in?

and Tbitt, I can read your IM, but I can't respond to it. I can read some sections, but can post nothing. Oh, and it is all green still.

The window you want is a cmd.exe window  (soomething like windows\syetem32\cmd.exe)

I'dstart from the start menue - just to make sure you are in the correct directory doing these comands.
Report Spam   Logged

Everything that irritates us about others, Can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. ~ Carl Jung (1875-1961)

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”   John Wooden
Mass

Sam, I am.

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2009, 03:05:56 pm »

I was unable to do it from the start menu, so I had to look in Windows for the command. Which then gave me the black box.
I have done it now and now am unable to get to the old green board. So, hopefully by tonight, I can get on the new host.
If not, then I will call AOL. I want to be sure it's them that still has the problem, before I call and ****.
Report Spam   Logged
Tbitt

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2009, 03:32:09 pm »

Well, hopefully we will see you soon!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Everything that irritates us about others, Can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. ~ Carl Jung (1875-1961)

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”   John Wooden
Tbitt

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2009, 03:51:20 pm »

Uh, Oh.............I'm off again!?!?!?!   Angry  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

sandburs

Kisses anyone?

Combination Topic Starter Level 4
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »

I can't get on either and I did the reset or whatever it is called earlier, all it says is keepp checking back.  Cry
But I could log in to chat and talk to myself, lOL, anyone else want to join me there?
Report Spam   Logged

"You break your nose, you break a window, you break a promise - all of which prove to be a negative experience, so why would you break a horse?  A horse is started on a journey of a lifetime of learning.  He is your partner, and once he is broken, you may never be able to fix him."   Tena Bastian
morapt

Level 5 Level 4 Tenth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2009, 04:17:23 pm »

I understood the directions I just didn't know that the term was.  I still am off though Undecided.  Thank you though, I appreciate it. Smiley  BTW, Tbitt, I found the pictures on my camera.  I can put them on photobucket or email them to you.  What ever you would like Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Mass

Sam, I am.

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009, 07:09:00 pm »

I'm back on the main site! Woohoo!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: